Refinance Your Home in South Jersey
If the public was to believe everything that the media "reported" on, they would believe that the refinance of a home mortgage would be nearly impossible. While times have certainly changed, there are certainly options to refinance your home, lower your rate, and even take cash out or consolidate your debt.
Mortgage options still exist:
- Up to 95 percent on many properties
- Up to and above 100% financing for certain situations
- Debt consolidation
- Fixed rates and adjustable, including interest only
- Primary homes, second homes, and investment properties
- Reverse mortgages, which allow those 62 and older to not only consolidate, but take cash out, and have no monthly mortgage payment. If enough equity exists, a reverse mortgage even allows a home owner to receive tax free monthly installment payments*
Whether you have a conventional, FHA, VA, USDA loan, no loan at all or even a private loan, there are still many options to refinance. Call or e-mail today if you need more information. we would be happy to help!
* consult your personal tax advisor regarding tax deductability of home interest and/or tax free income scenarios regarding reverse mortgages.