If you have questions about a reverse mortgage, you are in the right place! Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions, as well as some additional information regarding the new reverse mortgage purchase options for seniors.
- Who is Eligible for a Reverse Mortgage?
- Reverse Mortgage Payment Options
- Expected Costs, Appraisals, and Title
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
- Is Reverse Mortgage Income Taxable?
- What Happens When My Reverse Mortgage is Due?
- Purchase a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
If you have any questions regarding a reverse mortgage, please feel free to contact Steve Kappre at any time.
Steve Kappre is a Certified Mortgage Planner with Treasury Mortgage, a subsidiary of Aurora Financial Group, serving all 50 states, focusing on Gloucester, Camden, and Salem County, NJ. Steve specializes in;
• Reverse Mortgages for seniors age 62 or older.
• Equity Management strategies for high-end homes and high net worth individuals.
Contact Steve Kappre directly at 856-419-3561 or at www.stevekappre.com